Manish Paudel is a visual storyteller based in Nepal. His photography tries to embody the stories behind the ins and outs of everyday life. Passionate to portray the beauty behind the mundane, he believes the details of life are as important as the bigger picture itself.
His stories majorly weave around the people whose contributions to the society might seem like a part of a boring routine but in fact are an amalgamation of various beliefs and traditions of the society; rich in culture.Through his visual storytelling, he aims to highlight what is normally overlooked.
- “Nepal Photo Contest 2018” Photo Exhibition at Nepal Art Council, Kathmandu, Nepal
- PIX “The Student Issue” Exhibition at Institute François India, New Delhi 2018
- PIX “Scope: Nepal | The Nepal Issue” Exhibition at Max Mueller Bhavan, Mumbai 2017
- “Yantra 4.0 edition 2015” Photo Exhibiton at Nepal Art Council, Kathmandu, Nepal
- “Nepal Photo Contest 2014” Photo Exhibition at Nepal Art Council, Kathmandu, Nepal
- SUS.TAIN.KTM 2014 Kathmandu, Nepal
- Chobi Mela VII 2013 Dhaka, Bangladesh
- “Nepal Photo Contest 2012” Photo Exhibition at Babar Mahal, Kathmandu, Nepal
- National Forum of Photo Journalists (NFPJ) Photo Mela 2011 Kathmandu, Nepal
- Nepal-Bangladesh Maitri Photo Exhibition, Dhaka, Bangladesh
- 1st Position in “Photo Story” category at Nepal Photo Contest 2018, Kathmandu, Nepal
- 2nd Position in “Photo Story” category at Nepal Photo Contest 2014, Kathmandu, Nepal.
- 3rd Position in “Sports” category at Nepal Photo Contest 2012, Kathmandu, Nepal.
- Subodh Singh Memorial Photo Journalism Award of 2012, Birgunj, Nepal.
- “Bravery Award 2012” under photo/video category, Birgunj, Nepal.
- 1st Position in Wheel’s Holi Hangama National Photo Contest 2010, Kathmandu, Nepal.
- 2nd Position in celebration theme monthly photo contest, Kathmandu, Nepal.
- 3rd Position in Cultural themes photo contest 2010, Kathmandu, Nepal.